Had an accident that isn’t your fault?
Did you know that you are entitled to make a third party Claim?
What does this mean?
If you are involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and the other party is insured, you can nominate the “at fault” driver to pay for all of the vehicle repair costs, without affecting your insurance premium.
There are great benefits too!
- You get the vehicle repaired at the repairer of your own choice
- You are only required to get one quote
- Your vehicle is independently assessed rather than assessed by an insurance company staff assessor
- You vehicle is repaired correctly, with all new and genuine parts.
- You will receive a hire car at no cost for the duration of repairs
Great news for all Non at Fault Third Party Claims, we have partnered up with Compass Claims – Accident Replacement Vehicles.
Compass Claims specialise in ‘like for like’ replacement vehicles for drivers that have been involved in a road accident that wasn’t their fault. They have the largest fleet nationally of standard, prestige, commercial and specialty vehicles as well as motorbikes. Plus nothing in their fleet is over three years old.
Check out their Fleet Guide http://www.compassclaims.com.au/fleet-guide/